How Beauty on the Inside Translates to Beauty on the Outside
Life is hard.
If you’ve spent any time walking this earth, you’ll know this to be true. Sometimes life is harder most of the time rather than some of the time. So many circumstances can affect us: losing a job, losing a loved one, and losing a leg. No matter what our circumstances may be, we have two choices: you can respond in a state of gratitude or you can respond in a state of victimhood.
Tru Energy makes a facial toning device that when used in conjunction with our all-natural skincare products, can improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and tighten up the skin, helping to eliminate sagging. Our Energy-Optimizing Wands use magnetic frequencies that activate special ingredients in our skincare products to produce these amazing, anti-aging results. We firmly believe that what you believe and how you feel on the inside powerfully affects how you look on the outside. In this blog post, we’ll explore things you can do to feel good despite your circumstances that will make you beautiful on the outside. Contact us today for more information on your at-home facelift!
HOW TO FEEL GOOD ON THE INSIDE
- Daily affirmations. Repeating to yourself, “I’m beautiful. I’m worth it. I’m powerful.” changes your subconscious, which then in turn changes your conscious actions. So when the next time a project comes up at work you don’t think you’re good enough to do, you’ll think again, you’ll volunteer, and the next thing you’re receiving recognition for your work. Or the next time you enter a 5k and you think you can’t run the whole thing, you’ll crush it, and you’ll think how you can do anything. The smile that won’t leave your face is much better for you than the frown you choose to wear instead.
- Time with friends. Never underestimate the powerful combination of coffee and talk with a good friend. Airing your complaints, feelings, frustrations, anger, and feelings of hating life and it’s unfairness is therapeutic. A friend who listens to your rants and raves is priceless.
- Get out in nature. When all are asleep and the morning arises, you can experience nature at its finest. The birds are singing. The squirrels are scurrying. The wind is blowing. The snow is falling silently, bringing a quiet that even your breath can break. It’s just you and whatever blows across your path. You’ll feel alive, your worries will fade, and a smile will break upon your face.
- Pet your dog or cat. We all know having a pet lowers your stress levels, and sometimes having a pet is the only reason you get out of bed in the morning (either to let the dog out or to give your cat milk who won’t stop meowing until you do). Animals to care for can give you a purpose — and a purpose is what makes life worth living.
- Random acts of kindness. When you give to someone, even a stranger, your heart will warm in a way that few other things can. These are simple little, everyday things that make life worth living. Buying a coffee for someone. Holding the door. Helping with groceries. Giving directions. Showing someone where the granola bars are in the grocery store. Or telling a stranger how pretty her hair or skirt is. When you do for others, your heart sings. Let it sing more often and you’ll never be sad again.
- Support a cause. If you’re passionate about helping homeless kids, find a local organization to support, either financially or by volunteering your time. Give to a veterans organization. Visit a nursing home. Drive seniors to church and the grocery store.
- Forgive. It takes an enormous amount of energy and time to hold onto angsts, slights, and vendettas. You can easily let your thoughts be dominated by these injuries to your self-esteem or pride. When you forgive, the load you carry is lightened. You’ll stand taller and you’ll free your mind for more rewarding and fulfilling thoughts to consume you, such as thoughts of gratitude and helpfulness. Forgive yourself for your mistakes, and forgive others for theirs.
- Acceptance. Most things in life are out of our control. We can’t control other people — what they think, how they act, or what they do. We can’t control some things that happen to us, like tragedies. We can’t change the past or predict the future. All we can truly control is who we are, how we react to circumstances, and how we live our daily life. Accept what happens to you instead of wishing it were different. Embrace what will happen to you when it does. And cherish each moment since you never know if it’s your last. Accept yourself as you are, and accept others as well.
- Give your heart away. And don’t regret it.
LOOKING GOOD ON THE OUTSIDE
Tru Energy uses the natural processes of your body’s healing powers to make your skin look years younger. The tips above are some of the best parts of humanity, which will make your skin glow and shine. A smile brightens your face; a frown forms lines that age you. When you’re confident in who you are and happy on the inside, you glow with warmth, appreciation, and gratitude. This is inherently attractive and makes you feel good.
When you feel good inside, when you’re healthy, when you take care of yourself, when you have healthy relationships and a giving heart, and when you live in the moment without wanting to change the past, you’ll be content. Contentment is a state that is reflected outwardly. Living a compassionate life makes you attractive to others. Having a gentle nature and a big heart makes others want to be like you. Be someone’s hero — and that has nothing to do with physical beauty.
Tru Energy is an all-natural skin care company that specializes in offering products to enhance your outer beauty. Our system is simple. You use an Energy-Optimizing Wand in conjunction with our skin care products to tone the skin and lift it, which reduces the signs of aging. Our products will penetrate to the deeper layers of your skin, where the healing properties lie, and strengthen it. Our all-natural skin care system is meant to be used in place of your skin care regimen with no additional skin care products needed, and when used consistently, can give you an at-home facelift.
Tru Energy’s Gently Clarifying Facial Cleanser removes dirt, grime, and buildup from the day from your skin and leaves a silky smooth feel behind, helping to protect against free radicals that can harm your skin. Deeply Purifying Facial Scrub exfoliates your skin, removing the dry and damaged skin cells. This helps by decreasing pore size, evening out skin tone, and reducing the appearance of redness, which leaves you looking radiant and youthful. Our Protective Therapeutic Daytime Treatment helps to boost collagen and elastin production, as well as contribute to supporting new skin tissue. Infused with UV protection, our all natural daytime treatment is perfect for everyday use. Keep your skin healthy and protected at night with Tru Energy’s Restorative Nourishing Overnight Treatment, designed to deliver powerful antioxidants to the skin as well as keep it moist and hydrated throughout the night. Intensely Anti-Aging Facial Serum helps rejuvenate aging skin cells, hydrate the cells, and boost collagen strength to help eliminate signs of aging. Our Energy-Optimizing wands use magnetic frequency to activate magnetic beads in our all-natural skin care products that help to give you an at-home facelift by lifting, toning, and brightening your skin, leaving you with a more youthful appearance.
Tru Energy believes little things done daily make you beautiful on both the inside and the outside. Contact us today!